Democracy In Action
Geoff Miller
2008-02-10 06:27:00 UTC
So much for Queenie's notion that water pollution is getting
worse and worse.
But I'm just about to put her back in my killfile. It's clear
she doesn't bother to research what she pontificates about.
B-but Tim! If you did that, you'd be depriving yourself of an
opportunity to engage in your favorite pastime: demonstrating to
all of humanity just how much smarter, more educated, and better
informed than the rest of us you are. Doesn't your fragile sense
of self-esteem require a considerable RDA of petty put-downs and
one-upmanship?

You puling little jackoff...how long has it been since you got
laid? Assuming for the sake of discussion that you've ever caught
the slightest glimpse of anything glistening pink that wasn't
Pepto-Bismol, of course.

How does it feel to know that you'll never again experience
physical intimacy with another human being? Giving you the
benefit of the doubt and assuming that you've ever experienced
it in the first place...

You're a loser. A sad case. What were those lyrics from Jethro
Tull's "Passion Play?" "Your sperm in the gutter, your love in
the sink." HAW HAW HAW! *snork* You'll never procreate. You'll
leave no legacy. A year after you're gone, no one will remember
that you were ever here to begin with. Your personality is a
built-in contraceptive.

Nobody will mourn your eventual passing. Your dessicated husk will
be grabbed by the tongue and cock and slung into an umarked pauper's
grave in a run-down cemetery on the outskirts of town. Not because
you'll be a pauper, but because no one will mourn your passing, and
the less money is spent on your interment, the more will be left to
go to the state. Few will likely even be aware of your death. The
world will be a batter place for your leaving it.

Suppose this post will result in yet another six-month increment
in your alleged "killfile." What are we up to now, eighteen months?
Twenty-four? Yawn. Where did you ever get the idea that you were
somehow punishing people by putting them into your killfile? You
have a comically inflated sense of your own importance, pindick.

Yeah, yeah; I know: you're a felon and therefore big 'n' bad, and
I "need killin'" and deserve to be "sent up the chimney."

Mercy sakes; I fear I've fudged my Underoos!

Pretend it's candy, bitch. Give us a bit of that swirling-tongue
action under the ol' frenulum. Let's have some of that "core
competency," if you would.

I won't cum in your mouth. I promise.

Geoff

--
"The obsession that liberals have with global warming
has gotten so out of hand that they sound like a bunch
of mental patients in an asylum." -- Mike Gallagher
Gunner Asch
2008-02-06 17:28:07 UTC
Post by Geoff Miller
[...]
Bravo!!!!! Bravo Indeed!!

Gunner

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Sue
2008-02-10 20:25:24 UTC
Post by Geoff Miller
So much for Queenie's notion that water pollution is getting
worse and worse.
But I'm just about to put her back in my killfile. It's clear
she doesn't bother to research what she pontificates about.
B-but Tim! If you did that, you'd be depriving yourself of an
opportunity to engage in your favorite pastime: demonstrating to
all of humanity just how much smarter, more educated, and better
informed than the rest of us you are. Doesn't your fragile sense
of self-esteem require a considerable RDA of petty put-downs and
one-upmanship?
Thanks. This is really funny.
Post by Geoff Miller
[...]
6 months? 18 months? Sheesh. I became a *permanent* member of Mr
May's killfile several years ago. I must say it's pretty crowded in
here but a fairly interesting bunch of people.
Post by Geoff Miller
Yeah, yeah; I know: you're a felon and therefore big 'n' bad, and
I "need killin'" and deserve to be "sent up the chimney."
Yep. I have needed killin' for quite some time as well as deserving
to be sent up the chimneys and for several reasons. Coming from him
it's really quite a compliment. :o)
Sue
Terryc
2008-02-11 00:52:58 UTC
So much for Queenie's notion that water pollution is getting
worse and worse.
But Tim, it is. We have gotten them to take out the physical shit and
trim the "germs", but the amount of "hormones" is taking off like a rocket.