Your Friend, Bernie Madoff
HAL9000
2009-03-28 23:22:54 UTC
Like Ponzi did to his fellow Italian Immigrants, Bernie Madoff did to
his fellow money-grubbing Kikes! When I think about the NBC exec Jew,
Zucker, with his shit-eating grin while discussing "schadenfreude," I
can only hope he also had a vested interest in Madoff's scam.
Schadenfreude is Schadenfreude is Schadenfreude... for anyone,
anywhere, anytime.

ROTFLMAO.............................

"Sech a deal...."
~Joe Latinsky, Bottom feeding desert Jew
Jeff Liebermann
2009-03-29 04:47:26 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:22:54 -0700 (PDT), HAL9000
Post by HAL9000
Like Ponzi did to his fellow Italian Immigrants, Bernie Madoff did to
his fellow money-grubbing Kikes! When I think about the NBC exec Jew,
Zucker, with his shit-eating grin while discussing "schadenfreude," I
can only hope he also had a vested interest in Madoff's scam.
Schadenfreude is Schadenfreude is Schadenfreude... for anyone,
anywhere, anytime.
ROTFLMAO.............................
Tim? If you want to remain anonymous, you really should avoid using
your favorite buzzwords.

Looking at the list of customers, er... victims at:
<http://federalevidence.com/pdf/2009/03-March/Madofflist.pdf>
I notice a Jeffrey, Robert, and Suzanne May. Any relations?

According to the BBC, the hardest hit by the fraud are Jewish
charities, which invested their asetts with Bernie:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7792284.stm>
That should make you happy.
--
Jeff Liebermann ***@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
h***@yahoo.com
2009-04-01 22:33:34 UTC
Post by HAL9000
Like Ponzi did to his fellow Italian Immigrants, Bernie Madoff did to
his fellow money-grubbing Kikes!  When I think about the NBC exec Jew,
Zucker, with his shit-eating grin while discussing "schadenfreude," I
can only hope he also had a vested interest in Madoff's scam.
Schadenfreude is Schadenfreude is Schadenfreude... for anyone,
anywhere, anytime.
ROTFLMAO.............................
Tim?  If you want to remain anonymous, you really should avoid using
your favorite buzzwords.
Get a nose-job, you ugly hippie heeb!!
Post by Jeff Liebermann
<http://federalevidence.com/pdf/2009/03-March/Madofflist.pdf>
I notice a Jeffrey, Robert, and Suzanne May.  Any relations?
According to the BBC, the hardest hit by the fraud are Jewish
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7792284.stm>
That should make you happy.
Sending you up a chimney with Bernie would make me very happy!
Post by Jeff Liebermann
--
150 Felker St #D    http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
me
2009-04-11 03:53:23 UTC
Post by Jeff Liebermann
--
150 Felker St #D    http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann     AE6KS    831-336-2558
You guessed the post above is from Tim. I guess the same, but this
guess could obviously be wrong. The problem is that the "Tim
personality" seems to lose something in the process of attempting
anonymity. I can't imagine why he'd be especially interested in the
Madoff case without coming out and saying, "Itz jes J--s being J--s."

Tim's Crypto Anarchy manifesto that he wrote many years ago must now
appear ingenuous with all the internet surveillance that seems
inescapable, along with posting-habit history recorded for _so_ many
posters. The internet makes profiling easy. The FBI certainly has
their psychometricians at work with all that anti-terror money. There
is little room for surprises. You can conceal your name but you can't
conceal your habits.

Encryption? Tor makes things too slow. SSL isn't always available.
Too few people use encryption so it is easy to monitor the contacts of
people who do. The 'clipper chip' has been made obsolete because of
similarly functioning software. Google should be nicknamed 'the
GIA'. Yahoo offers unlimited email storage, and probably unlimited
government access.
Alfred Matej
People can still use remailers.
me
2009-04-11 05:36:39 UTC
Post by Alfred Matej
Post by Jeff Liebermann
--
[...]
If the op above had gone through a series of anonymous remailers, Jeff
would still guess the posting was from Tim. Furthermore, remailer
entry points can be monitored so it can become easy to guess who the
exit posts come from.
Alfred Matej
2009-04-11 07:01:03 UTC
Post by me
Post by Alfred Matej
Post by me
Post by Jeff Liebermann
[...]
Thats why you use tor along with it plus anything else you want to add
into the mix.
George Orwell
plus latency.
Alfred Matej
2009-04-11 16:50:44 UTC
Post by Alfred Matej
Post by me
Post by Alfred Matej
Post by me
Post by Jeff Liebermann
[...]
Is latency that big of an issue when you're just sending usenet
posts?
Jeff Liebermann
2009-04-11 19:27:54 UTC
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:53:23 -0700 (PDT), me
Post by me
Post by Jeff Liebermann
<http://federalevidence.com/pdf/2009/03-March/Madofflist.pdf>
I notice a Jeffrey, Robert, and Suzanne May.  Any relations?
According to the BBC, the hardest hit by the fraud are Jewish
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7792284.stm>
That should make you happy.
Sending you up a chimney with Bernie would make me very happy!
You guessed the post above is from Tim. I guess the same, but this
guess could obviously be wrong. The problem is that the "Tim
personality" seems to lose something in the process of attempting
anonymity. I can't imagine why he'd be especially interested in the
Madoff case without coming out and saying, "Itz jes J--s being J--s."
It's fairly easy to craft a replacement Tim May avatar or emulator.
Just collect a supply of his old postings, extract out the key
repetitive phrases, such as "send xxxxx up the chimney", and use a
grammar checker to reassemble the mess. No need to be coherent or
logical as the real Tim is also often incoherent and illogical. I
suspect that the only reason nobody has bothered to emulate Tim is
that nobody wants to have the authorities arrive by accident.
Post by me
Tim's Crypto Anarchy manifesto that he wrote many years ago must now
appear ingenuous with all the internet surveillance that seems
inescapable, along with posting-habit history recorded for _so_ many
posters. The internet makes profiling easy. The FBI certainly has
their psychometricians at work with all that anti-terror money. There
is little room for surprises. You can conceal your name but you can't
conceal your habits.
All too true. Way back in my college daze (1960's), there was a huge
stink about various police agencies keeping files on dissidents. As a
former protester and dissident, I suspect there were many files with
my name on top. After we bailed out of Viet Nam, some of the files on
prominent individuals magically appeared in public. The problem was
that they were all garbage and nearly useless. Sure, there was
incriminating information in there, but nothing that could be used in
a court of law, little that could be substantiated, and much that was
just totally inaccurate. Fast forward 40 years, and we have a bigger
data dumpster, but the accuracy and usefulness of the collected
information is probably no better than it was in the 1960's. Garbage
in, but it never seems to come out. So, if Tim want's to really
maintain his privacy, he should concentrate on trashing his own
credibility so that the collected data is useless and confusing. I
actually watched this happen in an old computer crime incident, where
the obvious culprit confessed, but gave everyone he talked with a
somewhat different story. The predictable and intended result was a
huge muddle, which had the desired effect of terminating the
prosecution because sifting through the evidence was deemed to
expensive.
Post by me
Encryption? Tor makes things too slow. SSL isn't always available.
Too few people use encryption so it is easy to monitor the contacts of
people who do. The 'clipper chip' has been made obsolete because of
similarly functioning software. Google should be nicknamed 'the
GIA'. Yahoo offers unlimited email storage, and probably unlimited
government access.
The problem with encryption is that it's an attractive nuisance.
Encrypt something and the authorities are going to assume that
everything inside is something worth investigating. If you want to
pass secrets around, unencrypted email is good enough. Nobody would
believe what you write anyway. If you really want to conceal
something, bury it with some trash. For example, instead of sending
someone email "The event will happen at 4:30PM", send the same person
50 messages, each with a different time. They'll know in advance that
the 15th message is the right one. It may be security by obscurity,
but with the aid of a computah, it works quite well.

Encryption is out, pollution is in.

(Note: I ignore one line replies because there's usually little
thinking behind them).
Ari©
2009-04-11 21:15:07 UTC
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Post by me
Tim's Crypto Anarchy manifesto that he wrote many years ago must now
appear ingenuous with all the internet surveillance that seems
inescapable, along with posting-habit history recorded for _so_ many
posters. The internet makes profiling easy. The FBI certainly has
their psychometricians at work with all that anti-terror money. There
is little room for surprises. You can conceal your name but you can't
conceal your habits.
All too true. Way back in my college daze (1960's), there was a huge
stink about various police agencies keeping files on dissidents. As a
former protester and dissident, I suspect there were many files with
my name on top.
HUMINT was the call of the day and Operation CHAOS, CoIntelPro, others
were the only means of collecting data. Group infiltration of teachers,
students, orgs of the same, churches, administrations with the only
INFOMINT being telephone and fax tapping.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
After we bailed out of Viet Nam, some of the files on
prominent individuals magically appeared in public. The problem was
that they were all garbage and nearly useless. Sure, there was
incriminating information in there, but nothing that could be used in
a court of law, little that could be substantiated, and much that was
just totally inaccurate. Fast forward 40 years, and we have a bigger
data dumpster, but the accuracy and usefulness of the collected
information is probably no better than it was in the 1960's. Garbage
in, but it never seems to come out.
Hmm, information processing is at its height today, can be archived and
can be accesses in real time.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
So, if Tim want's to really
maintain his privacy, he should concentrate on trashing his own
credibility so that the collected data is useless and confusing. I
actually watched this happen in an old computer crime incident, where
the obvious culprit confessed, but gave everyone he talked with a
somewhat different story. The predictable and intended result was a
huge muddle, which had the desired effect of terminating the
prosecution because sifting through the evidence was deemed to
expensive.
With the sophistication and ease of today's data mining and sifting
techniques, how is that so?
http://tr.im/1fa6
Jeff Liebermann
2009-04-12 19:30:23 UTC
Post by Ari©
Post by Jeff Liebermann
So, if Tim want's to really
maintain his privacy, he should concentrate on trashing his own
credibility so that the collected data is useless and confusing. I
actually watched this happen in an old computer crime incident, where
the obvious culprit confessed, but gave everyone he talked with a
somewhat different story. The predictable and intended result was a
huge muddle, which had the desired effect of terminating the
prosecution because sifting through the evidence was deemed to
expensive.
With the sophistication and ease of today's data mining and sifting
techniques, how is that so?
Have you ever used data mining software? For that matter, have you
ever tried to do anything useful with AI (artificial intelligence)
software? IF not, methinks you'll find that it requires as much
effort to dig through the garbage they produce as it does to just read
the input data. Just inputting the data in usable form is a major
project. Granted, it's probably more organized and readable, but it's
still garbage. In the above example, data mining would have produced
a huge list of possible contradictions, but no real conclusion as to
which story was the real one. It may also be none of the stories
supplied were true.

It takes intelligence, persistence, and time to take advantage of all
the new technology. Without those, all the data collection and
extraction software does is produce more data that must be analyzed
with intelligence. At best, it can be used to produce some
interesting relationships (your ex-wife's gardener was a member of
some subversive organization in college) but is more likely to produce
a mountain of useless garbage.

Kinda reminds me of the rather expensive FBI case management system.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Case_File>
Some interesting background:
<http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/sep05/1455>
As I understand it (may be wrong), they can now do single key word
searches on the accumulated data. Wonderful. If I look at the
reasons for failure at the bottom of the Wikipedia article, I can
summarize the list as a simple lack of intelligence. The system
wasn't specified correctly and it apparently wasn't going to be used
correctly. Frankly, a Google search appliance:
<http://www.google.com/enterprise/gsa/index.html>
might have done it better and cheaper. Incidentally, we're about to
do a repeat performance with the SSA (social security administration),
which is about to blow $750+ million in "stimulus" money on a new data
center:
<http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.social19feb19,0,3341253.story>

The closest approximation of doing something useful with data mining
is CRM (customer relations mgmt) software, which is used as a sales
tool. It tends to be used in a rather limited manner because most
customers are instantly horrified when they discover how much the
vendor knows about their buying habits. Even that data requires some
intelligence to use.

Now, do you really think that the various enforcement agencies have
the time and intelligence to use such tools effectively? There may be
a few, but by the time we get down to Tim's level, few will consider
it worth the effort.

Gotta run...
me
2009-04-12 23:59:14 UTC
[...]
"Ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, it should be clear that hundreds of
pages of internet surveillance and data mining before you support a
conviction. It was compiled by reputable police officers, attorneys,
paralegals, psychometricians, psychologists, psychiatrists, Blacks,
'Womyn, German Jewish Americans, and with due respect to the
defendants' past, and we can assure you that Jeff is guilty. Don't
even bother wasting your time going through the evidence. It is not
worth the effort. A guilty verdict is appropriate. An ounce of
prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Ari©
2009-04-13 01:52:35 UTC
Post by me
[...]
That'll werk.
--
Post by me
Yep, I do indeed use rubbers and condoms.
I know ...and they also saved my life several times from my own
stupidity :-(
Ari©
2009-04-13 01:52:08 UTC
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Post by Ari©
Post by Jeff Liebermann
So, if Tim want's to really
maintain his privacy, he should concentrate on trashing his own
credibility so that the collected data is useless and confusing. I
actually watched this happen in an old computer crime incident, where
the obvious culprit confessed, but gave everyone he talked with a
somewhat different story. The predictable and intended result was a
huge muddle, which had the desired effect of terminating the
prosecution because sifting through the evidence was deemed to
expensive.
With the sophistication and ease of today's data mining and sifting
techniques, how is that so?
Have you ever used data mining software?
heh. Do dogs pee?
Post by Jeff Liebermann
For that matter, have you
ever tried to do anything useful with AI (artificial intelligence)
software? IF not, methinks you'll find that it requires as much
effort to dig through the garbage they produce as it does to just read
the input data.
Depends entirely on the quality of the report, it's filtering
capabilities and the assclown as the controls. We have found DM to be
very useful and since you were talking about TLAs, trust me, they have
entire division of folks with the most sophisticated DM software you
can't begin to imagine.

Google the good Rear Admiral John Poindexter and TIA.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Just inputting the data in usable form is a major
project. Granted, it's probably more organized and readable, but it's
still garbage. In the above example, data mining would have produced
a huge list of possible contradictions, but no real conclusion as to
which story was the real one. It may also be none of the stories
supplied were true.
Your living in the Dark Ages.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
It takes intelligence, persistence, and time to take advantage of all
the new technology. Without those, all the data collection and
extraction software does is produce more data that must be analyzed
with intelligence. At best, it can be used to produce some
interesting relationships (your ex-wife's gardener was a member of
some subversive organization in college) but is more likely to produce
a mountain of useless garbage.
It's getting darker.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
[...]
Think? No.

Know? Yes.
stupidity :-(
marika
2009-04-26 18:13:34 UTC
Post by Ari©
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Have you ever used data mining software?
heh. Do dogs pee?
brainless strikes again.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
[...]
duh

mk5000

Lazar: [turning around to face the camp] Halt who goes there!
Tuvia Bielski: Lazar, you only say that to people going towards the camp!
The Danger is out there, not in here! --Defianc
Brian "Goober" Gwaltney
My hero!! http://tr.im/2ghc
marika
2009-04-26 18:02:08 UTC
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Post by Jeff Liebermann
is CRM (customer relations mgmt) software, which is used as a sales
tool. It tends to be used in a rather limited manner because most
customers are instantly horrified when they discover how much the
vendor knows about their buying habits. Even that data requires some
intelligence to use.
Now, do you really think that the various enforcement agencies have
the time and intelligence to use such tools effectively? There may be
a few, but by the time we get down to Tim's level, few will consider
it worth the effort.
I suspect he himself works for those he rails against. probably
counterterrorism squad. How better to test it and check who is a potential
convert

mk5000

Marie: Why don't you both put your guns down, and go home?
Harry: Don't be stupid. This is the shootout. --In Bruges
me
2009-04-12 05:42:23 UTC
Post by Jeff Liebermann
The problem with encryption is that it's an attractive nuisance.
Encrypt something and the authorities are going to assume that
everything inside is something worth investigating.  If you want to
pass secrets around, unencrypted email is good enough.  Nobody would
believe what you write anyway.  If you really want to conceal
something, bury it with some trash.  For example, instead of sending
someone email "The event will happen at 4:30PM", send the same person
50 messages, each with a different time.  They'll know in advance that
the 15th message is the right one.  It may be security by obscurity,
but with the aid of a computah, it works quite well.
Encryption is out, pollution is in.
There are a lot of ways to make it difficult and costly for snoops.
People have to be willing to use encryption. People need to
understand the damage that snoops do merely by snooping.

Message pollution was one way a remailer operator tried a few years
ago. He flooded the playing field. I read his remailer was very
reliable (Frog) but the other remailer operators got him ousted
because he overloaded their systems. I think they were getting
paranoid they would get raided if they allowed too much
untraceability.
marika
2009-04-26 17:53:06 UTC
Post by me
You guessed the post above is from Tim. I guess the same, but this
guess could obviously be wrong. The problem is that the "Tim
personality" seems to lose something in the process of attempting
anonymity.
He should try to recall uest to use the less cluttered e-mail personality at
home. His office machine fills up quickly, I am sure.

mk5000

Scott: What am I supposed to call you?
Poppy: Oh how 'bout, Poppy?
Scott: Poppy?
Poppy: Yeah. No, whatever turns you on Scott, I don't mind. --Happy Go Lucky
g***@yahoo.com
2009-05-16 17:30:36 UTC
Post by Jeff Liebermann
--
[...]
government access.- Hide quoted text -
My guess would be that it is not Tim May at all, but more likely
someone impersonating Hal9000 who is impersonating Tim May. BTW, it
would be everso much easier to impersonate Jeff Lieberman... Just
misspell every other word and throw in lots of "methinks."
Jeff Liebermann
2009-05-17 01:21:04 UTC
Post by g***@yahoo.com
My guess would be that it is not Tim May at all, but more likely
someone impersonating Hal9000 who is impersonating Tim May. BTW, it
would be everso much easier to impersonate Jeff Lieberman... Just
misspell every other word and throw in lots of "methinks."
True. However, if you insist on impersonating me, it would be more
effective if you spelled my name correctly. There are two n's at the
end of Liebermann. The 2nd one is a spare in case I forget the
following period and get rear-ended by the oncoming next sentence.

Also, be nice to HAL9000. He's now calculating my social security,
retirement, and Medicare benefits. As a credit card carrying member
of the baby boomers, I plan to retire on the entitlements paid for by
the next generation of taxpayers.
George_Kleist
2009-05-20 17:43:00 UTC
Post by g***@yahoo.com
[...]
You're about as redundant as your name, Jeffy. As regards your
"entitlements," You're as likely as not to have already contributed to
HAL9000's "fund," whether it be by way of SSI, SSD, FOOD STAMPS, MEDI-
CAL,HOUSING VOUCHERS, HUD, etc, etc etc..... Even strict SS payments
would count if ol' Hal is a notch baby, conceived before or during
WWII. Ain't that a Pisser???
Jeff Liebermann
2009-05-20 19:30:52 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2009 10:43:00 -0700 (PDT), George_Kleist
Post by George_Kleist
Post by g***@yahoo.com
My guess would be that it is not Tim May at all, but more likely
someone impersonating Hal9000 who is impersonating Tim May.  BTW, it
would be everso much easier to impersonate Jeff Lieberman... Just
misspell every other word and throw in lots of "methinks."
True.  However, if you insist on impersonating me, it would be more
effective if you spelled my name correctly.  There are two n's at the
end of Liebermann.  The 2nd one is a spare in case I forget the
following period and get rear-ended by the oncoming next sentence.
Also, be nice to HAL9000.  He's now calculating my social security,
retirement, and Medicare benefits.  As a credit card carrying member
of the baby boomers, I plan to retire on the entitlements paid for by
the next generation of taxpayers.
You're about as redundant as your name, Jeffy.
Please repair your spelling chequer. My name is spelled Jeff. See my
signature for additional details.
Post by George_Kleist
As regards your
"entitlements," You're as likely as not to have already contributed to
HAL9000's "fund," whether it be by way of SSI, SSD, FOOD STAMPS, MEDI-
CAL,HOUSING VOUCHERS, HUD, etc, etc etc.....
I just happened to have "Your Social Security Statement" from Oct
2008, which itemizes my contribution to the funds you itemized. Since
1966 (when Medicare began), It appears that I've earned somewhat over
$1 million in "Taxed SSI and Medicare Earnings" of which an average of
about 6% went to SSI, 1.5% to Medicare until 1981, where I became
self-employed and about 12% went to SSI and about 2.5% to Medicare. In
all, my guess (back of envelope guess) is that I've contributed about
$120,000 towards these funds over the years. I want my money back
(with interest).

What's interesting is that my SSI benefits are almost totally
dependent upon my earnings between 2007 and 2012 (when I start cashing
in). It appears to be beneficial that I actually cease cheating on my
taxes, and overpay so that my SSI benefits will be correspondingly
higher. Of course, that's a gamble, but one I'm willing to risk.
Post by George_Kleist
Even strict SS payments
would count if ol' Hal is a notch baby, conceived before or during
WWII. Ain't that a Pisser???
Please adjust your facts to agree with reality:
<http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/ssa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=193>

Also, Hal9000 is a computah, not a person. He's currently not
entitled to collect SSI, Medicare, and others retirement pensions.
Upon retirement, the best he can expect is to become an e-Waste
problem. However, his upkeep is currently deductable and his initial
cost depreciable, so we keep him around.
George_Kleist
2009-05-24 18:23:21 UTC
Post by George_Kleist
Post by g***@yahoo.com
[...]
Clearly, you must have been adopted by the Lie-bermanns, Jefff. Earl
Scheib is your true biological father.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Post by George_Kleist
As regards your
"entitlements," You're as likely as not to have already contributed to
HAL9000's "fund," whether it be by way of SSI, SSD, FOOD STAMPS, MEDI-
CAL,HOUSING VOUCHERS, HUD, etc, etc etc.....
I just happened to have "Your Social Security Statement" from Oct
2008, which itemizes my contribution to the funds you itemized.  Since
1966 (when Medicare began), It appears that I've earned somewhat over
$1 million in "Taxed SSI and Medicare Earnings" of which an average of
about 6% went to SSI, 1.5% to Medicare until 1981, where I became
self-employed and about 12% went to SSI and about 2.5% to Medicare. In
all, my guess (back of envelope guess) is that I've contributed about
$120,000 towards these funds over the years.  I want my money back
(with interest).
You're going to need another "roto-rooter" job if you expect to live
long enough to get any reparations. You Jews are in line behind the
negroes in that regard as well.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
What's interesting is that my SSI benefits are almost totally
dependent upon my earnings between 2007 and 2012 (when I start cashing
in).  It appears to be beneficial that I actually cease cheating on my
taxes, and overpay so that my SSI benefits will be correspondingly
higher.  Of course, that's a gamble, but one I'm willing to risk.
Get a clue, Jiffy. The last five years plan has nothing to do with
receiving SSI benefits, as evidenced by the fact that some brain-dead
immigrants and anchor babies with no history of tax payments
whatsoever have qualified for the SSI dole. You must be referring to
"SSA" payments. That is another matter entirely. And I suspect that
the 2012 date you mention is most likely the "maximum payment" date
for your retirement.... i.e. when you're closer to death and less
likely to make up the difference were you to retire at 62.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Post by George_Kleist
Even strict SS payments
would count if ol' Hal is a notch baby, conceived before or during
WWII.  Ain't that a Pisser???
<http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/ssa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p...>
What's your problem? If you're younger than HAL9000, then he's most
likely already on the SSA dole and has received some benefit from
your tax contributions in the past. Your retirement security will be
to some degree based upon how many wetbacks are on official payrolls
in the future, and not being paid in cash out of the back of a pick-up
truck. If the latter is more common, it could prove to be just karma
for a family like yours who has abused the immigrant worker syndrome
so much in the past.
Post by Jeff Liebermann
Also, Hal9000 is a computah, not a person.  He's currently not
entitled to collect SSI, Medicare, and others retirement pensions.
Upon retirement, the best he can expect is to become an e-Waste
problem.  However, his upkeep is currently deductable and his initial
cost depreciable, so we keep him around.
If he's a "computah," then he can't be TIm, now can he?
Post by Jeff Liebermann
--
150 Felker St #D    http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann     AE6KS    831-336-2558- Hide quoted text -
Jeff Liebermann
2009-05-25 05:38:34 UTC
On Sun, 24 May 2009 11:23:21 -0700 (PDT), George_Kleist
Post by George_Kleist
Clearly, you must have been adopted by the Lie-bermanns, Jefff.
I think the "f" key on your keyboard might be a bit sticky. IF not,
do try to work on your spelling.
Post by George_Kleist
Earl
Scheib is your true biological father.
My father knew Earl Sheib fairly well. One of his paint shops was
near our house in Smog Angeles. I met him once, but nothing
noteworthy happened.
Post by George_Kleist
Get a clue, Jiffy. The last five years plan has nothing to do with
receiving SSI benefits, as evidenced by the fact that some brain-dead
immigrants and anchor babies with no history of tax payments
whatsoever have qualified for the SSI dole.
Well, here's the magic formula:
<http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10070.html#estimate>
Note the "indexing factor" column, which tends to make recent earning
more valuable than past earnings.

If that's too messy, here are no less than 3 different caclulators:
<http://www.ssa.gov/planners/benefitcalculators.htm>
with links to even more calculators:
<http://www.ssa.gov/planners/morecalculators.htm>
So many calculators, so little time.
Post by George_Kleist
You must be referring to
"SSA" payments.
You're right. SSI is Supplemental Security Income which is for those
over 65, blind, disabled, etc. Replace SSI with "retirement". Either
way, I paid quite a bit of cash into the system in the last 45 years,
and I want it back now (with interest).
Post by George_Kleist
That is another matter entirely. And I suspect that
the 2012 date you mention is most likely the "maximum payment" date
for your retirement.... i.e. when you're closer to death and less
likely to make up the difference were you to retire at 62.
I'm 61 and was born in January 1948. I'm still debating retiring at
62 or sweating it out until 65. The former seems a better idea as
there's no guarantee that big brother will have any money left in 4
years, much less next year. This is called "take the money and run".
Post by George_Kleist
Post by Jeff Liebermann
<http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/ssa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p...>
What's your problem?
Well, if you must know, I'm having problems paying for health care,
drugs, gasoline, taxes, and food. I lust after some new toys and see
no reason why Uncle Sam can't contribute to my personal entertainment
fund.
Post by George_Kleist
If you're younger than HAL9000, then he's most
likely already on the SSA dole and has received some benefit from
your tax contributions in the past.
Computers don't pay taxes quite yet. Sentient robots may eventually
be taxed, but that's currently science fiction. One thing for sure.
If robots will be taxed, they'll also be able to vote. Hal9000 for
president?
Post by George_Kleist
Your retirement security will be
to some degree based upon how many wetbacks are on official payrolls
in the future, and not being paid in cash out of the back of a pick-up
truck. If the latter is more common, it could prove to be just karma
for a family like yours who has abused the immigrant worker syndrome
so much in the past.
Ever try to get a non-Mexican to do some dirty work? They're the only
ones willing to get dirty. Actually, I haven't tried for quite a
while, but my contractor friends tell me that it's impossible to find
non-Mexican workers for some jobs.
Post by George_Kleist
If he's a "computah," then he can't be TIm, now can he?
Tim is not a computer. However, I suspect he may want to become one
in his next reincarnation, but currently, it's just wishful thinking.