We Face a Common Enemy
Anonymous
2013-08-21 20:25:19 UTC
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.

- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net

What does the jew want? He wants to poison White America
with millions of illegal and legal immigrants. One policy for
the jew, another politics for White America.
Mr. B1ack
2013-08-21 23:02:29 UTC
Post by Anonymous
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew
Not THIS shit again .....

Hey, if Jews are SO damned smart, SO damned
powerful ... convert and emulate :-)
Tim May
2013-08-22 04:37:28 UTC
Post by Anonymous
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
What does the jew want? He wants to poison White America
with millions of illegal and legal immigrants. One policy for
the jew, another politics for White America.
I don't hire the Jew, nor the negro, nor the Mexican, nor the Slav(e).

Problem solved.
--
Tim May