Letting chicks vote was the beginning of the end, letting negroes vote was just the nail in the coffin
Tim May
2008-04-06 06:12:37 UTC
If we had a true democracy, we wouldn't have the problems we have today.
Under the form of government we have, the minority rules.
If we had true democracy, the women and welfare types would vote for
free handouts to families, the poor, etc.

If we had true democracy, those who have worked hard and saved would
have their savings taken from them.

Something the women, Jews, and negroes have been fighting for over the
past 70 years.

Letting chicks vote was the beginning of the end, as chicks will nearly
always vote for handouts for their families, so that they can dispense
with husbands.

Letting shiftless negroes vote was the nail in the coffin. "The Great
Society" was the result, with 80% illegitimacy rates in "da hoods,"
with rising black on white crimes, with a perpetual welfare class, and
with a "readin' be for whitey" culture that has now extended to
wannabee "gangstaz" in the suburbs.

No wonder high tech companies are shifting operations to Asia as fast
as they can. No wonder today's "white niggaz" find jobs as "barristas"
at overpriced Starbucks stores to be about the best jobs they are
marginally qualified for. Seems studying "History of Conscousness" and
"Womyn's Studies" and the ever-popular "Sociology" does not prepare
them to build chips, design aircraft, or program complex systems.
"Like, dude, you want that foamed?"

Time to burn off 60 million Americans. Allah willing, it will start in
the big cities, with nukes. And the first ones will land on ZOG.

--Tim May
This is your brain on Fox News.
2008-04-06 06:43:08 UTC
Perhaps if elected officials had to run for office every year, our
government would be more democratic. Perhaps if we change the
structure of the executive branch to be more democratic by having a
body of representatives instead of a President--one person holding
that much power undermines democracy. It's a throw back to
monarchies. Many of the founding fathers were uncomfortable with
democratic government and preferred having a king.

One component of our democracy should be changed before all others:
campaign financing. Too many of our politicians answer not to the
will of the people but to special interest and corporations.
Tim May
2008-04-06 06:47:36 UTC
In article
Post by This is your brain on Fox News.
campaign financing. Too many of our politicians answer not to the
will of the people but to special interest and corporations.
The ability to contribute money to the candidates of ones choice is the
central element of the First Amendment. And it is not restricted to
just "indviduals," else the New York Times would never have one the
Sullivan case.

McCain-Feingold and similar leftist attempts to strike down the First
Amenenment are despicable. All those who support such attempts, such as
the author above, ought to be killed. As I have said, about 60 million
Americans need to be sent eastward in trains, to extermination camps.

--Tim May
Tim May
2008-04-06 07:02:17 UTC
Post by Tim May
In article
Post by This is your brain on Fox News.
campaign financing. Too many of our politicians answer not to the
will of the people but to special interest and corporations.
The ability to contribute money to the candidates of ones choice is the
central element of the First Amendment. And it is not restricted to
just "indviduals," else the New York Times would never have one the
Sullivan case.
I meant to type "won," not "one." Typing so fast, in anger at this
pigheaded Zionism about "democracy," that sound-alike errors slip
threw, er, through.

Can we not rid our country of feminists, Zionists, and coloreds who
push for communism?

--Tim May
Austin you know Danger is my middle name Powers
2008-04-06 07:23:44 UTC
Post by Tim May
Post by Tim May
In article
Post by This is your brain on Fox News.
campaign financing. Too many of our politicians answer not to the
will of the people but to special interest and corporations.
The ability to contribute money to the candidates of ones choice is the
central element of the First Amendment. And it is not restricted to
just "indviduals," else the New York Times would never have one the
Sullivan case.
I meant to type "won," not "one." Typing so fast, in anger at this
pigheaded Zionism about "democracy," that sound-alike errors slip
threw, er, through.
Can we not rid our country of feminists, Zionists, and coloreds who
push for communism?
--Tim May
I'd rather rid our fine country of KKKers, Nazis, ignorant white trash, and
vacuous pigfuckers starting with yourself.
Tim May
2008-04-06 07:32:38 UTC
Post by Austin you know Danger is my middle name Powers
Post by Tim May
Can we not rid our country of feminists, Zionists, and coloreds who
push for communism?
--Tim May
I'd rather rid our fine country of KKKers, Nazis, ignorant white trash, and
vacuous pigfuckers starting with yourself.
Well, there is no doubt that war is coming.

A good thing "your side" preaches disarmament, no weapons, banning of
guns....

While our side buys whatever it can, including a lot of cool stuff
useful for killing your side from way, way, way before you Zionists and
commies and "persons of color" thought to pass laws.

Laws which our side rightfull ignores, as they breach the Second
Amendment.

The Jews were the biggest supporters of Hitler's laws which disarmed
everyone but his forces. Justice was done when they done got zapped,
though.

Gonna be a bloodbath. Yeeee-hah.

--Tim May
Austin you know Danger is my middle name Powers
2008-04-06 07:56:18 UTC
Post by Tim May
[...]
And cites for your kOOk sCREEd? You must have missed the slow agonizing death
of communism. Although I see Naizism is quite alive in your crib.
Jeff Liebermann
2008-04-06 18:28:44 UTC
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 00:32:38 -0700, Tim May
Post by Tim May
The Jews were the biggest supporters of Hitler's laws which disarmed
everyone but his forces. Justice was done when they done got zapped,
though.
Really? The Nazi's blamed just about everything on the Jews. In the
1930's, there were purges, pogroms, race riots, registration, arm
bands, and concentration camps. By law, Jews were fired from teaching
positions, civil service, and public office. If there were any Jewish
supporters of all this, they left Germany well before 1939.

Anti-Jewish legislation in prewar Nazi Germany
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_legislation_in_prewar_Nazi_Germany>

Please don't change. Do continue with your hate messages and
inaccurate history. I wouldn't want you any different. That's
because if you did clean up your act, you might really be dangerous.
--
Jeff Liebermann ***@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
j***@hotmail.com
2008-04-07 16:02:11 UTC
Post by Tim May
In article
Post by This is your brain on Fox News.
campaign financing. Too many of our politicians answer not to the
will of the people but to special interest and corporations.
The ability to contribute money to the candidates of ones choice is the
central element of the First Amendment. And it is not restricted to
just "indviduals," else the New York Times would never have one the
Sullivan case.
Since you are an Anarcho-Capitalist, I would have thought that you of
all people would recognize the fact that corporations are creations of
the government, and as such, not only do they not have rights, but, in
fact, should be bound by the Bill of Rights, just like the government
is.