What we owe our Parasites
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2009-04-28 20:36:03 UTC
What We Owe Our Parasites
by John Bell
The late Revilo P. Oliver once gave a speech titled "What We Owe Our
Parasites." Oliver, whose superb defense of Western civilization in
such insightful works as "America's Decline" is a warning to us all,
got at the truth with his title before the first words of his speech
were ever uttered.
.

We owe them a pistol round to the head (rifle rounds are too expensive)
and a trip to the ditch, where bulldozers can finish their burial.

Twenty million Americans, regrettably many of them are negroes,
mexicans, and other leeches, need to be liquidated for their thefts.

--Tim May
--Tim May
Too_Many_Tools
2009-04-28 21:41:27 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
What We Owe Our Parasites
by John Bell
The late Revilo P. Oliver once gave a speech titled "What We Owe Our
Parasites." Oliver, whose superb defense of Western civilization in
such insightful works as "America's Decline" is a warning to us all,
got at the truth with his title before the first words of his speech
were ever uttered.
.
We owe them a pistol round to the head (rifle rounds are too expensive)
and a trip to the ditch, where bulldozers can finish their burial.
Twenty million Americans, regrettably many of them are negroes,
mexicans, and other leeches, need to be liquidated for their thefts.
--Tim May
--Tim May
What? No smoke up the chimneys?

What the hell Tim...are you going green on us?

TMT
Strabo
2009-04-28 23:17:16 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
What We Owe Our Parasites
by John Bell
The late Revilo P. Oliver once gave a speech titled "What We Owe Our
Parasites." Oliver, whose superb defense of Western civilization in
such insightful works as "America's Decline" is a warning to us all,
got at the truth with his title before the first words of his speech
were ever uttered.
.
We owe them a pistol round to the head (rifle rounds are too expensive)
and a trip to the ditch, where bulldozers can finish their burial.
Whose time? Whose property? Whose bulldozers?

The high profile perps will elicit volunteer resources but
there are thousands of these thieves.

After their trials we'll need to seize assets before execution.
--Tim May
Nicholas
2009-04-28 23:28:54 UTC
Post by Strabo
After their trials we'll need to seize assets before execution.
Who said anything about trials? You can't put 20 million people on
trial. Just toss them into a pit and cover them over. Save the
bullets for something more important.

Nick
Dan
2009-04-29 16:53:55 UTC
Post by Nicholas
Post by Strabo
After their trials we'll need to seize assets before execution.
Who said anything about trials? You can't put 20 million people on
trial. Just toss them into a pit and cover them over. Save the
bullets for something more important.
Nick
But Republicans are so much fun to watch when they run in circles and
wave their little arms!

Dan