Court House Security Attn: Julie Burgess, Manager Subject: Abusive use of police powers.
Thomas Jigme Wheat
2012-10-20 02:30:38 UTC
Call the Civil Rights Attorney John Burris of Oakland California. He
specializes in Employment, municipal and state Civil Rights law suits.
his website is

http://www.johnburrislegal.com

Law Offices of John Burris, 7677 Oakport Street, Oakland, CA 94621,
510-839-5200

CIAO Alan, are you of O'Day in the Shire?
Alan B. Mac Farlane M.A.
         P.O. Box 9554
Santa Rosa, CA  95405
707 541 7062
October 18th, 2012
Sonoma County Superior Court
Criminal Division
600 Administrative Drive
Santa Rosa, Ca  95401
Attn: Julie Burgess, Manager
Re: Court House Security
Subject:  Abusive use of police powers.
I came into court the other day by entrance through the body scanner and
pat down search area looking for dangerous weapons and terrorists
and the like.  One of the people there, who refused to give
identification refused me entrance as I had a can opener on my key
chain a can opener other wise know as a P-38 , a small metal device
about an inch long which can be used in cutting the lid to a tin can or
as a small screw driver tool perhaps.
I could cut a juggler vein with that can opener says your Security
Guard.  I tried to impress upon him that I could stick my pen in his eye
and kill him a lot faster then with a can opener but let us get real
here.  Your Security Guard is stuck in his toddler tantrum; it is a
natural result of child abuse.  Such is the basis for his very fanciful
ideas that have nothing to do with reality.
This Security Guard, a young white male in his 20 s I am guessing who is
in the exercise of police powers upon the citizens and he is not
wearing a name tag, nor will he give his first and last name up my
demand for such information.  Which is breaking the law I hope you know.
  All government employees working police powers must wear nametags
and must be identified to the public who pay their wages and give them
their said powers.
What I want from you Mrs. Burgess is
1)      The name and legal address for proper service of court papers for a
Civil Tort.
I want to personally bring court action to the unnamed security guard
and the unnamed supervisor for personal damages.
2)   I want the proof about the lawful Police Powers for the private
security service you hire through the State of California to use on the
citizens of Sonoma County.
3)      If they do have legal Police Powers as provided by law then why do
they refuse to identify them selves as required by law.
In closing Mrs. Burgess if your cop out there will not give his name
proudly for his work then he is doing some small ass shit he is
ashamed of.  He is a little boy who lies, cheats, and steals.  Men tell
on them selves.  This person is not fit to work here at this job and is
dangerous to the citizens at his current state of emotional maturity.
The Security Service you hire is not fit to the job or able to hire the
people trained for the work.
Sincerely and respectfully submitted
Alan B. Mac Farlane
Alan B. Mac Farlane
2012-10-20 05:07:25 UTC
Post by Thomas Jigme Wheat
Call the Civil Rights Attorney John Burris of Oakland California. He
specializes in Employment, municipal and state Civil Rights law suits.
his website is
http://www.johnburrislegal.com
Law Offices of John Burris, 7677 Oakport Street, Oakland, CA 94621,
510-839-5200
CIAO Alan, are you of O'Day in the Shire?
Hey Thomas ... glad you are still here and also kicking ass like you are
doing ... so proud of you.

With the Court House Security .. they are picking on me.

IN their minds I am a 'Can Opener Killer' guy.

As it depends on the person .. some people get their can opener into the
court house.

Me .. nope nope nope ... as in their learned judgment I can kill with a
can opener.

They gave the can opener back to me as I left the court.

Nice of them to do that ...

However Thomas ... please NOTE here.

The Court House is 'THEIR HOUSE' and I am their 'GUEST'.

As their guest it is good for me to do as they request while I am in
their house ...

no matter how small minded, misplaced, full of poor judgement they are
in doing so.

Their Minds are NOT TURNED ON ...

they can not 'see' or 'think' the idiocy of a 'P 38 can opener killer'
as not being real ...

It is like talking to Koolaid Drinkers at Jonestown.

You can SEE IT .. the Jury can SEE IT ...

they have no dog in this fight so they see it.

WEll people stuck in their Toddler Tantrum ... can not.

Their dog has to win ...

so they will justify them selves as being right, you are wrong, so they
can get their way like any child molestor.

Have a great day guy ...

Alan